Instagram competitions 2019 – Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of TEVA UK LIMITED (Teva UK Limited, Ridings Point, WhistlerDrive, Castleford, WF10 5HX, United Kingdom) and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entries must be submitted via the Infacol Instagram page found here (www.instagram.com/Infacol) can enter the random prize draw by doing one of the following:
x Like this picture
x Follow @Infacol
x Tag a friend in the comments below! (Entrants will receive 1 entry per person tagged).
x Users must comment on the post with the correct answer to the question posed. Users should look at the video for the answer to each question.
- The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Teva UK Limited.
- All entries must be received by 1.59pm on each day to participate in a draw. Entries made to a competition post after that time will not be counted. One winner will be picked at random per competition post.
8.a. Competition posts will be announced on the following days (at 2pm) and competitions will close 48 hours later:
March competition launches: 27/3/19
Competition finish date: 29/3/19 1.59pm
April Competition launches: 15/4/19
Competition finish date: 17/4/19 1.59pm
June Competition launches: 10/6/19
Competition finish date: 12/6/19 1.59pm
August competition launches: 12/8/19
Competition finish date: 14/8/19 1.59pm
October competition launches: 29/10/19
Competition finish date: 31/10/19 1.59pm
December competition launches: 9/12/19
Competition finish date: 11/12/19 1.59pm
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
- The prize for each competition post is £50 Mothercare Voucher only.
- If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Teva UK Limited reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Teva UK Limited and accordingly Teva UK Limited may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Teva UK Limited as a result thereof.
- By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- Teva UK Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- Teva UK Limited accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Teva UK Limited, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
- There is no cash alternative to any prize presented.